Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Freezing Rain ...

So they have been broadcasting a severe storm for most of the country - poss. effecting 100 million people.  Crazy I know...

Makayla

 






well they said the Indy could get up to an inch of ice from freezing rain.  We have never experienced freezing rain and was praying that we didn't get even close to an inch. 
Kaitlyn & Isaac
Gratefuly we didn't.  Isaac's school was cancelled (yeah!!), but Kevin still had to go to work (boo!!).  Here are some picture of our car and a tree outside our apartment.

I am wishing that I had a nicer camera right now, my $69 special from walmart is just not cutting it.  O - Well.

2 comments:

  1. That looks freezing! I love the last plug about the camera...made me laugh! Love the updates...keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kids they are adorable it was neat to see picts. It is hard to capture on film some of the unique weather ad scenes you want to share. There have been many things I have wanted picts of and just couldn't capture on my camera either. Stay safe on those frozen roads

    ReplyDelete