Friday, September 16, 2011

So ... Ya ... Umm ... no excuse - I just haven't posted

Isaac 8
I'm sorry - how do I say it ... I'm a slacker.  So I am posting about this week - it was a week.  First let me start out by saying I am not a writer - never will be.  I am posting some family pictures that we took - so they to are cute but have bad lighting.
Kaitlyn 5
Makayla 3
I will confess that I am an over planning - never actually do it kinda person. But I have fun in the process. I started this week with great intentions - I am doing preschool with Makayla and after much thought I am doing a small version of kindergarten for Kaitlyn because she is only in Kindergarten for 2 1/2 hours. I printed over 800 sheets of paper (trying to do the whole year in advance (hahahaha) and started cutting - I was getting somewhere :).Monday I cleaned the whole downstairs almost spotless and made four loaves of homemade bread - Oh yeah I was feeling GoOd!! Then the kids got home - homework - soccer practice...
Bryce 8 mos.
Tuesday - Thursday seem a blur of preschool, cutting, homework, cutting, irritated 3 year old and 8 month old. Oh and a night of looking for the lost wallet (mine) & having my daughter attached by fleas at a friends b-day party.

Friday morning - I turn to Kevin and say - "Do I really have to get up, can't we just have a fun day? Better yet - Kevin take the day off and let me have a day off. LoL! Well we all knew it wasn't happening but as we were getting ready Isaac started throwing a fit about something and I looked at hie with the most serious face - it sounds like your having a sad party over there and you are not allowed because its my day to have sad party so knock it off and smile - we both broke into a smile and laughed. I hope it helped him because as soon as they boarded the bus my frown came back as I looked at a house with dirty dishes covering the sink, clothes needed washed and folded and more cutting. I threw my hands in the air and off I went with Makayla & Bryce to by chocolate and kool-aid and jello. I'm having a party. So I got home and cleaned the kitchen to the point I could make another mess. Now I have made the mess and need to clean more. But I had fun doing. :) I hope tonight will be fun a unexpected family party with kool-aid ice cubes in sprite, I'm not sure if we will eat pizza, hamburgers or sweet n' sour chicken & finish the night with stained glass jello and games. Here is to Fridays!!
 


In my frenzy of typing while cookie brownie cookies - I forgot to mention that Makayla helped me bake the cookies and during this process we had four eggs hit the ground and while putting cookies in the oven she thought she would mix the batter a little bit more for me, while doing this she tipped the bowl onto the floor which flipped batter almost everywhere ... and I burnt a batch.  But that is okay because I consider myself a chocohalic but Oh my these were the richest things ever.   sMiLeS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment